We offer free repairs to Kaely Russell customers up to two years after their purchase. This can include reattaching buttons, repairing any tears or holes and giving the garment general TLC.
Through high quality construction and attention to detail, we are confident that our collections will stand the test of time, but as with all clothing that has been designed to be worn and loved, a stitch may need to be strengthened or seam repaired at some point in your garment’s life.
If you would to request a repair on your Kaely Russell design, please email us at: email@example.com
Supporting slow design and living, we actively encourage reduced waste and greater appreciation for clothing.
- Please email us with the subject line ‘Repairs’ and include details on where it is needing attention - photos are welcomed and if you have the original order details this will be helpful too
- Include your name, contact email and number
- You can request a free repair up to 2 years after your purchase date, following this we will price each request individually depending on how much attention and time is needed
- You can expect your repair to be completed 4 weeks after your request has been confirmed
- We will discuss the repair technique we believe will be best and confirm with you before starting
- We only offer repairs on Kaely Russell designs, no other brands
- You will need to pay for the postage when sending the item to us - if you are local to Devon or visiting, you are welcome to drop the garment by the studio
- We will cover the return postage cost
We look forward to adding personal repairs and helping your wardrobe last many years to come.