Made to Order
Have a custom design in mind? We offer made to order clothing in natural fibres which we create here in our South Devon, England studio.
If you have seen a Kaely Russell design that you can imagine in another of our fabrics, or would like to enquire about a custom fit with edits made to our original sizing, please get in touch: email@example.com
Made to Order details:
- You can use our past and present styles and current fabrics as a guideline
- Please email us with the subject line ‘Made to Order Request’ and include the style name you have in mind, with information on whether you would like custom sizing edits, to have the design made in a different fabric, or both!
- Payment will be expected once we have confirmed your order request and before we begin construction
- You can expect your custom order to be completed 4 weeks after the order date. You will be updated prior to us posting out your design
- We do not accept returns on Made to Order items - to avoid this, together we will confirm your measurements and desired fit
- If you would like to experience the fabric before moving ahead, we can post a small swatch sample to you
- Availability will be dependent on the fabric quantity available at the time of your enquiry - if your first choice is not possible, we will offer you an alternative